Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tiki Starburst Retro Modern Atomic Splendor




Just found another site with lots of retro modern coolness. She has some real class and of course, lives in Tyler Texas.....just a hop skip and jump from Big D.

Any-who......The law of attraction seems to be heavily at work these days. Retro fabrics abound and my atomic Kitty muse is paying this daddy-O lots O visits.

I'm jazzed because I have happened upon the Franciscan Starburst China on eBay.....and felt suddenly VERY behind. Where have I been? So I have "acquired" some new pieces, not without a little grief to my bank account, no less. But I just couldn't resist anything that looks like George Jetson would have eaten off of it....let alone Donna Reed.

Okay enough.

3 comments:

  1. PLEASED THAT YOU CAME TO MY SITE! YOURS IS TRULY OH SO SWANKY AS WELL....WE NEED MORE OF US IN THIS WORLD! HAVE PURCHASED MANY 50'S PIECES OFF OF EBAY...EVEN SOLD SOME MYSELF. INCLUDED IN MY LIST OF FINDS ARE DEFINITELY SOME FRANSICAN STARBURST DISHES. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, I WILL BE SURE TO ADD YOUR SITE TO MY BLOG AS WELL. CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Actually I have about 6 too many and have them for sale in my booth at Our Old Stuff Antique Mall in Daytona Beach. I'm going to put up a link to your blog on our website and our Facebook page as well, if you don't mind. If you're looking for good web links or you'd just like to hook up with us please visit us at www.oldstuffantiques.com. BTW, if you're ever in the 'hood, drop in to see us. You'll positively swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next time I'm in Holly Hill FL..you'll see me!

    ReplyDelete